Excitation Cross-Section for the Isometric State of 127Te Nucleus in the (y, n) Reaction in the (9–20)-MeV Energy Interval
The energy dependences of the cross-sections and the isomeric yield ratios for the reaction 128Te(y, n)127Te in the (9–20)-MeV interval have been studied. The obtained experimental data are compared with the results of theoretical calculations carried out with the use of the TALYS-1.2 software package.
- A.G. Belov, Yu.P. Gangrskii, A.P. Tonchev et al., Yad. Fiz. 59, 585 (1996).
- V.M. Mazur, D.M. Symochko, Z.M. Bigan, and T.V. Poltorzhytska, Nauk. Visn. Uzhgorod. Univ. Ser. Fiz. 27, 45 (2010).
- V.M. Mazur, D.M. Symochko, Z.M. Bigan et al., Int. J. Mod. Phys. E 20, 2329 (2011).
- A. Lepr^etre et al., Nucl. Phys. A 219, 39 (1974).
- A.J. Koning and J.P. Delaroche, Nucl. Phys. A 713, 231 (2003).