Dissipative Rayleigh–Taylor Instability and its Contribution to the Formation of an Interface between Biomaterials at Their Electric Welding
The dissipative Rayleigh–Taylor instability, which can arise at the interface between biomaterials under the action of high-frequency currents, has been considered. A mechanism describing the formation of a corrugated boundary of the mesomorphic phase is proposed. The corrugation period and depth are evaluated.
- R. Kramme, K.-P. Hoffmann. Springer Handbook of Medical Technology (Springer, 2011).
- Great Soviet Encyclopedia. Edited by B.V. Petrovskii (Sovetskaya Entsyklopediya, 1986) (in Russian).
- B.E. Paton. Electric welding of soft tissues in surgery, Avtomat. Svarka 9, 7 (2004) (in Russian).
- B.E. Paton, L.A. Bulavin, O.Yu. Aktan et al. Structural transformations of collagen at the electric welding of soft biological tissues. Dopov. Nat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. No. 2, 94 (2010) (in Ukrainian).
- I.M. Neklyudov, B.V. Borts, V.I. Tkachenko. Dissipative Kelvin-Helmholtz instability of the interface between different metals at their rolling together in vacuum. Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater. 5, 96 (2010) (in Russian).
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz. Fluid Mechanics (Pergamon Press, 1993).
- S. Chandrasekhar. Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnetic Stability (Dover, 1981).
- V.I. Tkachenko. Dissipative Kelvin–Helmholtz (KH) instability and its many-sided manifestations in the environment (a review). Visn. Kharkiv. Nats. Univ. Ser. Fiz. Nos. 3, 4 (2010) (in Russian).
- B.E. Paton, V.A. Tkachenko, G.S. Marynskyi et al. Method to join biological tissues of humans and animals by welding using the high-frequency current. Patent Ukraine No. 106513, publ. 10.09.2014, Bull. No. 17 (in Ukrainian).
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media (Pergamon Press, 1984).
- Zh.I. Bespalova, V.I. Lyubushkin, I.A. Pyaterko, V.A. Klushin. Colloid Chemistry of Polymers: Manual (Yuzhn.-Ross. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., 2009) (in Russian).
- A.I. Dyachenko, M.V. Veremyeva, E.S. Fomina. Elasticity and viscosity of the surface tissues of human chest. Ross. Zh. Biomekh. 21, 2 (2017) (in Russian).
- Great Medical Encyclopedia. Edited by B.V. Petrovskii (Sovetskaya Entsyklopediya, 1983) (in Russian).