Lev Landau. Ukraine, Kharkiv, UPTI
It was Lev Davidovich Landau who founded the Kharkiv scientific school of theoretical physics in 1932–1937.
Keywords Landau, scientific schools, theoretical physics
- Physicists about Themselves (Nauka, 1990) (in Russian).
- Physics. Problems, History, People (Nauka, 1986) (in Russian).
- Recollections of L.D. Landau. Edited by I.M. Khalatnikov (Nauka, 1988) (in Russian).
- A.I. Akhiezer. Essays and Memories (Fakt, 2003) (in Russian).
- I.V. Obreimov. The history of natural science thought within half a century. Visn. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR No. 10, 10 (1971) (in Ukrainian).
- M.P. Bronstein. Conference on theoretical physics. Usp. Fiz. Nauk 14, 516 (1934) (in Russian).
- A.Ya. Usikov. Moments of Life (Mystetstvo, 1990) (in Russian).
- Yu.V. Pavlenko, Yu.N. Ranyuk, Yu.A. Khramov. The UPTI Case. 1935–1938 (Feniks, 1998) (in Russian).
- B.S. Gorobets. The Three from the Atomic Project: Top Secret Physicists Leipunskiis (LKI, 2008) (in Russian).
- O.I. Akhiezer. Landau and UPTI. Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 43, 1013 (1998) (in Ukrainian).
How to Cite
Tan'shyna, A. (2018). Lev Landau. Ukraine, Kharkiv, UPTI. Ukrainian Journal Of Physics, 63(1), 81-92. doi:10.15407/ujpe63.01.0081